Fees TERMS & CONDITIONS
All registration, medical and current term fees will be forfeited and remaining post-dated cheques will be returned in the event of removing your child during the Academic Year due to any reason independent of the Nursery.
The registration fee will be forfeited and post-dated cheques will be returned in the event of declining your child's placement in the Nursery.
- In the event that the current Term Fee (inclusive of medical fee) is not paid in full by the induction day of each term, we will be unable to hold your child's place in Nursery for more than 10 days.
- Any additional days outside of your child's normal schedule is subject to approval by the office and will be charged at a daily rate.
- Fees are non-transferable between siblings, family members or Academic Year.
- Refunds/deductions will not be granted for days missed due to illness, school assessments, family holidays or unexpected nursery closure caused by unforeseen circumstances and government announcement.
- Early and Late Class Fees: invoices will be issued at the end of each month
The Nursery Management reserves the right to amend the above terms from time to time at its absolute discretion.
Day-by-Day Morning Care Facility TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 'Day-by-Day Morning Care Facility' service is charged hourly, 75 AED per hour.
- Exceeding the hour will incur an additional hour charged.
- 'Day-by-Day Morning Care Facility' is only available between 9AM and 12PM, Sunday to Thursday during the trimester.
- 'Day-by-Day Morning Care Facility' service is not available during public holidays and holiday camps.
- Children attending 'Day-by-Day Morning Care Facility' must be aged between 1 year to 3 years of age.