The Nursery Management reserves the right to review the terms and conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion.
Your child’s Registration and Term Fees are an Academic Year commitment for both parties - Parents and Nursery
- Late payment of fees is liable to a 5% surcharge.
- If a pro-rata invoice is issued by the Nursery, the amounts quoted will be considered final and non-negotiable.
- In the event that the current Term Fee (inclusive of medical fee) is not paid in full by the induction day of each term, we will be unable to hold your child’s place in Nursery for more than ten days.
- Any additional days outside of your child’s normal schedule is subject to approval by the office and will be charged at a daily rate.
- Fees are non-transferable between siblings, family members or academic year.
- Refunds/deductions will not be granted for days missed due to illness, school assessments, family holidays or unexpected Nursery closure caused by unforeseen circumstances or government announcements.
- Early and Late Class Fees: invoices will be issued at the end of each month.
If a child leaves the Nursery during a current term, the following applies:
- Registration, medical and library fees are not refundable.
- If the student attends nursery for two calendar weeks or less, 75% of the term fees will be refunded.
- If the student attends nursery for a period ranging between two and four calendar weeks, 50% of the term fees will be refunded.
- If the student attends nursery for more than five calendar weeks of the term, no refund will be given.
- The remaining post-dated cheques will be returned.
AVAILABLE PAYMENTS OPTIONS
- Cheques returned by the bank due to insufficient funds, will incur the following charges: AED100 per cheque.
- Cash payment may be requested against bank returned cheques.
- We request a copy of the deposit slip/confirmation to be provided to the office by email including the child’s name in the comment box.
Stay & Play Morning Care Facility TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 'Stay & Play Morning Care Facility' service is charged hourly.
- Exceeding the hour will incur an additional hour charged.
- 'Stay & Play Morning Care Facility' is only available between 9AM and 12PM, Sunday to Thursday during the trimester.
- 'Stay & Play Morning Care Facility' service is not available during public holidays and holiday camps.
- Children attending 'Stay & Play Morning Care Facility' must be aged between 1 year to 3 years of age.