Below are the the fees outlined for regular nursery hours with available options to suit parents' personal needs. Should parents require earlier drop-off, late pick-up, extracurricular activities or any other requirements, please contact us directly and we can inform and provide you with a more precise quote. If a pro-rata invoice is issued by the Nursery, the amounts quoted will be considered final and non-negotiable.
8:00am - 12:30pm
5 Day week
4 Day week
3 Day week
2 Day week
Per Academic Term
Registration Fee: AED 800* (Once-off fee)
Placement Fee: AED 1,000* (The placement fee will be placed towards the Summer Term)
Annual Medical Fee: AED 800*
Optional Library Fee: AED 150
Upon confirmation of registration, please complete the registration form provided by the office and make sure you submit the following documents (only complete files will be accepted)
- A photocopy of your child’s valid passport
- A photocopy of your child’s valid residency page inside passport
- A photocopy of your child’s Emirates ID
- A photocopy of your child’s birth certificate
- A photocopy of your child’s updated immunisation record
- A photocopy of the child’s sponsors (mum or dad) valid passport
- A photocopy of the child’s sponsors (mum or dad) valid residency page
- 6 x recent, smiley! , passport size photographs to be submitted in June
Siblings Discounts are available to parents with 2 or more children simultaneously attending Kid's Island OR Cocoon Nursery Schools.
- For two children registered and attending at the same time, a 20% discount applies to the second child. (Term fees only)**
- For three children registered and attending at the same time, a 45% discount applies only to the third child. (Term fees only)***
We are pleased to be able to offer exclusive discounts to members of the organisations listed below. For further information, please contact our offices directly.
Your child’s Registration and Term Fees are an Academic Year commitment for both parties - Parents and Nursery.
- Cheques returned by the bank due to insufficient funds, will incur the following charges: AED100 per cheque.
- Cash payment may be requested against bank returned cheques.
- We request a copy of the deposit slip/confirmation to be provided to the office by email including the child’s name in the comment box.
Late payment of fees is liable to a 5% surcharge.
Please Note: a 2.5% Discount will apply if fees for the year are settled in full at the start of the placement. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
* These fees are non-refundable.
** Sibling discount will only apply to the 2nd sibling with fewer days a week and only for the duration of both children attending Nursery at the same time. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount
*** Sibling discount will only apply to the 3rd sibling with fewer days a week and only for the duration of the three children attending Nursery at the same time. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount